| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an episode you may not have seen. Read with care!
- 19th appearance of Spongebob Squarepants.
- 13th episode that Sandy is absent in since her debut in Tea at the Tree Dome.
- 16th appearance of Squidward, 5th straight.
- 13th appearance of Patrick, 2nd straight.
- 12th time Mr. Krabs doesn't appear.
- 12th time Plankton doesn't appear since his debut in Plankton!, 12th straight.
- 10th appearance of Gary, 5th straight.
- This is the first appearance of the real estate agent, who would reappear again in Truth or Square.
- Opposite Day is not a official holiday, but is sometimes observed on January 25th.
- This episode is available on the Tide and Seek DVD, and the Laugh Your Pants Off VHS releases.
- (Squidward barges in to find Spongebob and Patrick horribly playing the clarinet to the realtor)
- Squidward: "Stop! Get away from her! (walks up to her) Oh, ho, I am so sorry ma'am. I hope these two barnacle heads haven't harmed you in any way.
- Realtor: "Who are you?"
- Squidward: (smiling) "Why, I'm Squidward!"
- (The realtor gets up)
- Realtor: "What kind of fool do you take me for?! He's Squidward, he Squidward, your Squidward, I'm Squidward! Are they any more Squidward's I should know about!? (Gary appears)
- Gary: "Meow."
- Realtor: "I'm outta here.
- (The realtor begins to leave)
- Squidward: "Ma'am, please, what about my house!?"
- Realtor: "I wouldn't sell a house for you if you were the last Squidward on earth!" (walks out the door)
- Squidward: "Wait!"
- Spongebob: "Don't!"
- Patrick: "Go!"
- Squidward: "Ahh!" (Squidward goes outside and begins to beg the realtor) No, please, no! Please sell my house!"
- Realtor: "Never!" (She drives away)
- Squidward: "Don't leave me here! Aww!"
- (Spongebob and Patrick walk up)
- Spongebob and Patrick: "Happy Opposite Day, Squidward! We hate you!
- Squidward: "Let me show you guys just how much I, hate you!" (He gets a bulldozer in an attempt to run them down) (Spongebob and Patrick scream and run away)
- Spongebob: "Patrick, you ever feel Squidward likes us too much!"
- Squidward: "Happy Opposite Day! Hahaha!"
- (They all go offscreen to end the episode)
Air Date Edit
Septemeber 11th, 1999